Cascades Sample Reports
Cascades isn’t just an efficient and effective retirement income calculator, it’s a professional solution capable of producing stylish, comprehensive reports that will both inform and impress your clients.
Once your calculations are complete, you will receive reports in PDF format at your email address within one business day*. We send two versions of the report - a client version and an advisor version. The client version of the report summarizes all essential planning information while omitting the full calculation ledgers that are included at the end of the advisor version.
Download or view a Cascades sample report here, or read on for more details…
What’s in a Cascades report?
Each Cascades report is created using the unique data for each client, and collated within Cascades. So all you need to do is print it off, or save the PDF to view electronically.
Each clearly presented report features:
- A cover page customized with your practice name and logo
- Full contact details for you as the advisor/broker
- A summary page for all types of savings accounts
- An asset summary page including gross and net estate graphs
- A taxation summary page including disposable and gross income graphs
- Detailed figures for before and after retirement (as applicable)
- Details of annual income is broken down every year until report end
- Details of tax liability per year every year until report end
* Standard reports are completed within one business day. Custom reports are available upon request. Depending on their complexity, custom requests vary in completion times and are not subject to the one business day completion time.