Cascades pricing for financial advisors and brokers in Canada
Cascades is a powerful retirement funding drawdown calculator at an incredibly cost-effective monthly subscription price.
- Cascades offers you the power, productivity and efficiency to calculate retirement income drawdown options in a matter of seconds, not hours.
- Cascades is constantly updated with the latest rates and tax scales by professional brokers like you.
- Cascades has no data or calculations limits - use it as often and for as many clients as you like.
- Cascades runs in Excel*, so there's no extra software to buy, no additional hardware or new server configurations required**.
- Cascades runs and stores all data on your computer, so there's no security concerns with data held in the cloud.
All for just CAN$85 plus tax*** per month. That's less than the cost of a single ticket to hear the Game of Thrones soundtrack performed live at the Air Canada Centre!****
It's also our introductory offer, so it won't stay this low for very long.
And we don't need to tell you that for a business, this special subscription rate is tax deductible too.
Save time and money, build credibility
Your monthly subscription of $85 will save you hours in calculation and reporting time, and enable you to offer a better, more efficient service to current and future clients. For more information, see our How Cascades Works section.
* Excel version Office 2010 for Windows and above required. Software is not included in subscription rate
** Internet connection required for calculations. Internet costs are not included in subscription rate.
*** Our introductory subscription price is $85/month + Ontario HST (13%)
**** Based on a single $99.50 ticket in Section 101 Row 15 for performance on Saturday 4th March 2017 2016 at the Air Canada Centre Toronto, as sold on Ticketmaster.